23 Dec A Clean Forest
Posted at 02:14h in secondary 0 Comments
Environtment preservation: clean landscapes
Organic sculptures, practical uses of sustainability. Improving the forest, teamwork, sculpting / Land Art, visual arts, performance art.
Duration: a whole morning
- Introduction to a creative, temporary and performative sculpting technique.
- Introduction to Land Art.
- Raising social awareness about ethical consumerism and for environment preservation.
- Promoting teamwork among students.
- Practical application on abstract tridimensional drawing and sculpture.
- Introduction to contemporary art and performance art through the analysis and experimentation of a creative process.
On the activities:
- Observation and acknowledgement of the environment. The many uses of found materials.
- Explaining the following teamwork, plus carrying it out in the study.
- Picking up, triaging and uses of the materials: logs and sculptural installations / tree scraps to create colour pigments (lignines).
- Forest clean-up.
Teamwork: constructing an installation, building with sticks and (possible) performance, depending on the results of the teamwork, plus a final team analysis.